- 750g Blue Star potatoes
- 250g Cauliflower
- 115g Onion (chopped medium)
- 3 Cloves garlic (minced)
- 1tsp Cumin seeds
- 2tbs Olive oil
- 580ml Chicken stock, veg stock, or water
- 1 Purple radish for garnish
- 1tsp Sesame seeds for garnish
- 1 handful Microgreens for garnish
- Peel potatoes and cut them into pieces and set aside. Cut the cauliflower into similar sizes
- Heat oil in a pan and then add the onion and garlic. Cook them until they start to look translucent and are soft.
- Add your cumin and saute for 30 secs.
- Now it is time to add your stock along with you bite-size diced potatoes.
- Allow the potatoes to cook for 10 mins in the stock, add your cauliflower floret, and let them cook until they are soft.
- Once your cauliflower and potatoes are soft, allow for the mixture to cool for roughly 20 mins. Blend it all together until smooth.